2018 Economic & Infrastructure Development Investments
The 2018 Application is due at 5:00pm Friday May 11, 2018. Please read this page before proceeding to the Application Database. No paper applications will be accepted in 2018. All applications will be submitted through the online Application Database.
The following list of items make up the entire application. They will be required to be submitted for a complete application:
- Standard Form 424 - Application for Federal Assistance
- Instructions for the SF424 can be found here
- Standard Form 424a - Budget for Non-construction projects (only fill out 424a OR 424c)
- Standard Form 424b - Assurances for Non-construction projects (only fill out 424b OR 424d)
- Standard Form 424c - Budget for Construction projects (only fill out 424a OR 424c)
- Standard Form 424d - Assurances for Construction projects (only fill out 424b OR 424d)
- Standard Form LLL - Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- NBRC Form 1001 - Debarment, Suspension Certification
- For Non-profits: A) Certificate of Good Standing and B) IRS Determination Letter
For other Standard Form instructions or if for any reason you have issues with the link above, click on this link, it will bring you directly to the federal forms page where all these forms are available.
Submission Instructions: It is important that you read the 2018 Application Manual and outline your grant prior to logging into the Online Application. No paper submissions will be accepted.
All applications are to be received by 5:00pm May 11, 2018
Online Application is found HERE
Helpful information for writing the Application
- 2018 Application Manual (you should read this before you create an account to apply)
- Frequently Asked Questions: (This document will be updated regularly. It will be dated so that you know you have the most up to date information)
- Prioritization Metrics
- For maps of the Congressional Delegation, local development districts with contact info, and distress criteria view: MAPS click on the 'details' button at the top left to get instructions on how to use the site if needed (coming soon).
- It is important to inform your State's NBRC Program Manager about your project in advance of submitting an application. Links to NBRC's State Program Managers in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York.
- Links to your Local Development Districts. Please contact them so they are aware of your project and will be prepared to administer it for you should you be funded. NBRC is conducting a pilot project with the Vermont LDDs this year. Vermont only applicants are not required to include the administration fee for the LDD in their budget.
- Prezi Presentation - this presentation was given in person, without the narrative it may not lend a lot of information.