2017 Economic & Infrastructure Development Investments
IMPORTANT: All 2017 EID Applications are due by 5:00pm on June 2, 2017.
READ THIS PAGE BEFORE YOU CLICK - THEN - TO CREATE AN ONLINE APPLICATION AND APPLY: CLICK HERE
PLEASE READ BELOW
The online application portal is designed to be self-explanatory. If you have trouble completing it or have questions please contact Christine Frost at 603-369-3001. NOTES:
- You will be required to create a password. Each email address may only submit one application. (We will be working to correct this in future years)
- If you are NOT the authorizing official, you will put in their contact information and they will be forwarded an email to create their own account. After you have completed the application as the 'primary' contact and finish it, the authorizing official will recieve an email to review, sign and submit the application.
- The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Number is 90.601
- All federal grant require a DUNS number. If your organization does not currently have a DUNS number click here (it may take 2-3 businesses days to obtain one).
- You may upload as many letters of support or other documents that you wish by adding documents.
- All the documents that are required to be uploaded with the application are available below - many, such as the SF424 will need to be completed first and then uploaded as a pdf.
- DO NOT wait until the last minute to apply - the application portal will close at 5:00pm on June 2, 2017. You will not have access to apply after then. You can start an application today and work on it over time. There is no time out in the software and you can save it and come back at any time.
- The person who is the 'authorized' person is the only person that can hit the submit button.
- You are NOT required to use the online portal - but we believe it has been designed to make the process easier for the user. You may still submit a hard copy (please DO NOT submit both) by using the documents below.
The following list of items will make up the entire application:
- Application - for instructions see the Application Manual below
- Standard Form 424 - instructions for filling out the SF424 here
- Standard Form 424a - Budget for Non-construction projects (only fill out 424a OR 424c)
- Standard Form 424b - Assurances for Non-construction projects (only fill out 424b OR 424d)
- Standard Form 424c - Budget for Construction projects (only fill out 424a OR 424c)
- Standard Form 424d - Assurances for Construction projects (only fill out 424b OR 424d)
- NBRC Form 1001 - Debarment, Suspension Form
- Lobbying Disclosure Form - Standard Form LLL
- NEPA documents: Exempt OR Categorical Exclusion
- Any Letters of Recommendation that will enhance the Application
- For Non-profits: A) Certificate of Good Standing and B) IRS Determination Letter
For other Standard Form instructions or if for any reason you have issues with the links above, click on this link, it will bring you directly to the federal forms page where all these forms are available.
To submit by US mail:
EID Application, Northern Border Regional Commission, JC Cleveland Federal Building, Suite 3602, 53 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301
Helpful information for writing the Application
- 2017 Application Manual
- Frequently Asked Questions: (This document will be updated regularly. It will be dated so that you know you have the most up to date information)
- Scoring Criteria for 2017 Applications
- Overview of Changes from 2016
- For maps of the Congressional Delegation, local development districts with contact info, and distress criteria view: MAPS click on the 'details' button at the top left to get instructions on how to use the site if needed.
- You are strongly encouraged to inform your State's NBRC Program Manager about your project in advance of submitting an application. Links to NBRC's State Program Managers in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York.
- Links to your Local Development Districts. Please contact them so they are aware of your project and will be prepared to administer it for you should you be funded.
- Powerpoint Presentation